- 2017-2018 Calendar
- Current Events
- Lunch Menu
- Documents & Forms
- Parent Teacher Organization
- Media Gallery
Oct 30~31 – Parent Conference
Nov 3~4 – iSC MS Soccer in Yantai
PowerSchool is the #1 leading education technology platform for K-12, serving more than 32 million students, 66 million parents, and 100 million users in over 70 countries around the world.
All students’ grades are progressively recorded on the online grading program called PowerSchool. Parents are given usernames and passwords to view their child’s progress. The PowerSchool website can be accessed by clicking on the link on our school website. Please contact the school office if you are having difficulty viewing your child’s progress.
Link to PowerSchool for parents and students : Click here
Air Quality Index Chart
YHIS AQI policy
Parent Teacher Organization(PTO)
We value the partnership we have with parents and desire for them to be actively engaged in their child’s education.
The roles of the PTO :
- help make our school a great place for our children to thrive
- provide opportunitites for parents to connect with one antoher
- to encourage parents’ involvement in their children’s education, class, and school
- to organize fundraising efforts to supprt some additional programs, equipment, and services not covered in the school budget
We would love to have as many parents or family members involved as possible. We feel parent involvement is very important to the success of our students. All of our efforts are made easier by the consistent support that parents provide their children both at home and school.
Click the picture below.